2012年1月5日星期四

Anastasia and Sarah’s stunning gowns!



















Hello hello my dears, thought I would end this year classic wedding dresses on a lovely, positive note, by sharing two of our happy customers gorgeous photos with you all! Anastasia looks utterly stunning and elegant in her sleek, luxurious mermaid wedding dress. Her kind words have made really our day:

“Hi there! Let me thank you for your excellent service and sheath wedding dresses the beautiful dress! I received it today and am very happy to be able to say I have a dress for my wedding, very well made it looks really great! The package and a hand-written X-mas postcard just made my day, thank you Nicole!!! My mother was with me when they delivered the dress, so it was a very interesting experience trying it on for the first time with her helping me and taking my picture =) I cant believe this happened to me, thank you all aging and again!”




So glad we could help you find the wedding dress Anastasia, and best of luck for the big day! Do share more pics with us when the time comes!

Sarah chose this stunning blue evening gown as a present for her sister, and we’re so excited to see her wearing it, looking totally amazing! Sarah said:

“We got it and my little sister loved it! The only thing that threw us off a bit was the color which is lighter in person than it is in the stock photo. Luckily it still looks fabulous on her :) We’re having it shortened at the bottom and the halter taken up a touch so she can wear it to a empire waist wedding dresses party. She loved the little train too much to shorten it so she’s having a mini bustle put underneath so she can pick it up.

Thank you so much for all your help! The customer service was superb, from the order confirmation to the beautiful packaging the dress came in. It’s really rare to find that in business these days and I would (and have already!) recommend trumpet wedding dresses you to anyone.”




We are sure your sister will steal the show at the party!  Thanks so much to you both for your lovely words, and wishing you all the best for 2012. Happy New Year everyone, and thanks to all who have satin wedding dressesmade 2011 such a great year for us here at For Her and For Him!!
Sources: http://www.forherandforhim.com/blog/anastasia-and-sarah-looking-totally-stunning/

没有评论:

发表评论