2011年11月21日星期一

Flame, frost, rosewater!



Ohhhh I just love this wedding color palette. And not just for my wedding – for my clothes, my makeup, my house, whatever! Flame red, frosty grey, and rosewater create a truly mouthwatering color combination that really sets my eyes alight and heart a-flutter. Make rosewater and frost the main colors of your wedding, and introduce flashes of flame to inject some energy. Try flame red lips (on you or your bridesmaids), flame red heels (my absolute fave!), sweet little cakes decorated with cherry lips and cherry drops, pink champagne, swarms of frost colored balloons (that float like dreamy clouds over the room…)…. the list goes on and gets better and better!

Sources: http://www.forherandforhim.com/blog/flame-frost-rosewater/#more-1826

没有评论:

发表评论